Monday, April 13, 2009

Loving Grace

As time passes slowly day by day
I become more desolate and unphased
Pondering over the thought of her loving grace
Trying hard not to follow her gaze
I am cursed like a demon with a tyrant spell that bounds me
Cold shadowy clouds surround me
Freezing violent winds ground me
There I am so alone yet the holy spirit guides me
I have no good soul I have no morals yet her love for me is pure and does not toil..
I watch as she stares at me with awe
Thinking that I am worth it all
As she reaches to give me a kiss
I get weary and hurt like a blowing hit…
Now as I lie here in my grave she sheds a heavy warm tear
As it falls on to my spirit the hurt pain and love go away…
Finally after so many years of pain I no longer walk astray..

13 comments:

  1. i like how your so discripted with your words
    your poem is really nice
    great job =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a reallly nice and kind of sad poem but good job....=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD POEM
    LIKE HOW U USE THE HOLY SPIRIT LOL
    GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the poem it is really romantic who were u thinking of wen u wrote this poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD POEM iS NiCE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz i think i know who ur talkin about....but it's an awsome poem :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice poem you use many really good words

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice poem :] you really did put a lot of effort in this poem. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete