Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desires Baby,The Sequel

As Armand stood there full of anger and despair he could not grasp the fact that he himself was the one cursed with the bondage of slavery he himself who was the indeed the Colored one the one who's baby turned to be Black.He waverd and fell forcefully to his chair he thought to himself how could i.... how could i have done this...me i am the fault of my own actions me?Armand never would of thought never had the mind to consider that maybe he was black and not the woman he loved.How would this fall to me...people knowing that i am evil for that of what i have done how will i be looked upon by Desiree she so violently thought that she was the one who brought grief and Torment to her Husband and those around her she was so agonized by the mere fact that by her being of the opposed color would bring the very downfall of her life.Armand thought over of what had happened for he didn't want this to be happening..Him acting as he did being a jerk towards those around him of those of the opposite realized that he was no better then his slaves working for him now he thought to himself what will i do i practically banished my own wife from my house hold i have no idea where she might be my heart no burns with rage and sadness rage for me being so null so stupid to cast out my love and sadness for the fact that i would most likely never be with her again how could i how would she accept me back in to her arms when she would know the truth of me that i am the one cursed with being black.However what if she didn't know what if i could simply apologize to her talk to her and have her back she wouldn't have to know that i am black yes yes that's it that is precisely what i will do......

No comments:

Post a Comment