Monday, February 9, 2009

!25 Things I want to do in my lifetime!

1)Join the army.
2)I want to go back to Ecuador
3)Want to go to New york
4)would like to have a family
5)finish middleschool.
6)Finish highschool
7)go to college
8)Find someone that really Loves me.
9)help the poor.
10)find a career
11)travel the world
12)become a skilled martial artist
13)buy a house.
14)buy a car that my dad would really like
15)learn new bike tricks
16)learn new skate tricks
17)become a skilled drawer.
18)create a cartoon
19)take my brother to see hollywood undead
20)take my family to a different country
21)buy new gear for my brother
22)help my brother cris lose some weight
23)live untill when god thinks its time for me die
24)live long fight hard work strong die fast
25)die old buried next to my father or brother...:)

1 comment: