Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel And Gretel

As a Father me Hearing My Wife saying, even planning the way to rid ourselves of our children was by the least revering i had thought that us men were suppose to be the strong ones the ones who could care less about something yet when i was listening to what she planned to do i was in a state of paranoia.A mother planning to leave her own children alone by them selves in the woods was repulsive mothers are caring,kind,and take good care of there young ones and always love them no matter the cause or what happens.when i lied there in my bed next to her i thought what she speaks is true i can not provide enough for the four of us and i certainly cannot deal to myself the thought of not being able to feed my kids.Much i thought about this and after 5 long painful hours thinking about the outcomes of this ideas i fell asleep it wasn't long when i awoke for it seemed that i had only just fell asleep i saw that my wife wasn't beside me she mustve woken the kids i got dressed and headed out the front door i sat their waiting on the steps for them to come outside they did but i saw in my children's eyes that they were unhappy some how in someway i felt as if they knew what was happening but were to afraid to say anything about it.We set off towards the Forest me thinking to myself whether or not if they could find there way back or not maybe they would and i would be happy again.when we left them there next to the campfire we went into the forest but went around a bend a cut off going around and exiting the forest it was about 7 when we made it back to our house and i saw no remorse no weeping coming from my wife i was astonished i had thought that maybe she was terribly miserable about what she had done..but she wasn't.In the morning when i had gotten up i tended to my usual daily routine and expecting for the day to end in silence when i had come home not long afterwards was there a knock on the Door maybe it was an Official knowing that we had done the day before i looked peeped through it was my children i was happy again even though my wife was muchly grieved and mad that they had come back she scolded them telling them why had they slept so long in the forest and that we had thought they were not coming back.I slept more easily that night but it soon needed again my wife woke me up to tell me how to get rid of the children she said no we must take them deeper deeper then they had ever gone before in their lives.we did and left them there again 3 days passed still no sign of them coming back.when the end of the week had come there was another knock at the door an it was them my children they had come back and not only by themselves but with much much Money and other expensive jewels i was so happy that day not only did my children return but they came back with hope for our family ot live a good healthy happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment